Micro-needling Therapy, also called Collagen Induction Therapy is a minimally invasive & virtually painless treatment that will give you smoother, firmer & younger looking skin. It may be one of the quickest & easiest ways to get more youthful looking skin, as it immediately improves the quality & texture of your skin.
The treatment involves an electronic pen with multiple small needles to create tiny ‘micro-injuries’.
These micro-injuries stimulate the natural production of collagen & elastin in the area being treated, plumping, stretching & refreshing the skin. The result is an increased production of collagen and elastin, resurfacing, retexturizing & overall skin renewal. Micro-needling also assists skincare products like serum, which have a high molecular weight, to effectively penetrate the skin.
Dermapen is the most advanced micro-needling device available. Dermapen treatments are faster, safer, & produce optimal results. Is the treatment painful? Traditional dermal rolling techniques proved to be a bloody & painful treatment, requiring the application of topical anaesthetic cream before treatments.
A progression was seen with Dermapen which caused less epidermal (skin) damage, and reduced levels of pain & discomfort for safer, more effective micro-needling treatments. Today with Dermapen there is no comparison – this is the most comfortable, virtually pain-free micro-needling treatment available. Dermapen treatments are so comfortable there is no need for any topical anaesthetic cream.
Just lay back & enjoy stunning results.
Micro-needling is a popular treatment that can improve:
Fine lines & wrinkles
Scar tissue, stretch marks & acne scars
Sun damaged skin & uneven skin tone
Age spots & skin pigmentation
Skin texture & tone
General skin health
Face treatment including one of the best professional skincare collections in the world - CLINICARE. CLINICARE provide special formulas to deliver outstanding results due to unique combinations of highly active ingredients. CLINICCARE use state-of-the-art technology to ensure the highest levels of quality & safety, and to deliver outstanding results for all skin types.
Treatment targets face area & consists of cleanse, instant painless peel, toner, skin antiseptic which prepares the skin for microneedling session with your choice of mesotherapy cocktail followed by calming mask & SPF 50 sun shield cream to protect your skin.
GLOW - Skin rejuvenating cocktail with an anti-pigmentation & anti-ageing effect.
REFRESH - Skin rejuvenating cocktail with an intensive anti-ageing & hydrating effect.
TIGHT - Skin rejuvenating cocktail with an intensive anti-wrinkle, firming & lifting effect.
£95 – 60 min | Course of 3 - £270 | Course of 6 - £510
AVAILABLE ADD-ON AREAS TO DERMAPEN FACIAL
Micro-needling is a versatile treatment that can be used for a number of other purposes.
NECK OR DECOLLETE | £50
NECK & DECOLLETE | £85
HANDS | £50
EYEBROWS | £20 | £35 STAND ALONE TREATMENT
Micro-needling can help with a wide range of skin & hair issues and insecurities – including thinning and sparse eyebrows. It’s a totally natural, non-invasive method of boosting your brows, and with them, your confidence!
The purpose of micro-needling for eyebrows is to boost the growth of eyebrow hairs. This is done by combining the following processes:
1. The microtrauma stimulates blood flow into the area, bringing in nutrients to the hair follicle which boost its growth.
2. The microchannels made allow hair growth products to penetrate, which maximizes their effects.
3. As the needles come into contact with hair bulbs, their stem cells are activated. The follicle is triggered into faster growth. Essentially, woken up.
4. The skin around the follicles starts its regeneration process which brings in high amounts of collagen into the area. The more collagen is available, the thicker the hair will grow out.
As a result of these mechanisms, hair follicles that are dormant & still have the potential to grow will start growing.
- It can be used as a one-off treatment. Usually a course of 6 treatments are recommended with maintenance treatments every 5-6 months. Results & the response to treatment varies from person to person. Unfortunately, sometimes the brows are too far gone to be recuperated with micro-needling.
- To optimise the results we recommend using eyebrow serum during the course of treatment. The best ingredients for hair growth are castor oil & caffeine, so look for those in the brow growth serum you will be using.
DERMAPEN FACIAL WITH LED MASK
Add Led Mask Therapy session for complete skin renewal.
£105 – 75 min | Course of 3 - £300| Course of 6 - £570
Results Before & After Only One Treatment
- Never wear make-up on the day of your treatment.
- Typically, you will see results after the first treatment. Lasting & more significant results will become visible after 3 to 6 treatments.
The condition of your skin will continue to improve over the next 6-12 months after a course of treatments as a whole new collagen matrix is formed within the skin, especially when combined with the recommended post treatment care.
- New collagen laid down should last for a period of 5-7 years making micro-needling a very long-lasting treatment.
- It can be used as a one-off treatment. Usually a course of 3-6 treatments in 4-6 week intervals are recommended with maintenance treatments every 6-9 months. .
- Results & the response to treatment varies from person to person.
- Reaction from treatment include: skin redness & flushing, tightness, itching, tenderness, dryness, stinging, swelling & some pinpoint bleeding.
- Effects will usually typically resolve within hours & many people are able to return to their normal activities the same or next day.
- As with the use of any product, there is also a small risk of a reaction to the mesotherapy products.
Contraindications to Micro-needling Therapy:
- Anti-ageing injections, botox & other injectables (1 week before & minimum 2 weeks after injections.)
- Dermal fillers (2 weeks before & 2 weeks after the dermal fillers are inserted.)
- Facial surgery (You must wait until the skin has fully recovers. Usually, 6 months is a safe estimate & full clearance from your GP has been given.)
- Haemophiliacs & other blood dissorders
- Recently had invasive treatments such as laser treatment (You will need to wait until the skin fully recovers.)
- Active cold sores
- Active acne
- Pregnancy & breastfeeding
- Skin disease (Anyone suffering from any type of skin disease would be a contraindication to skin needling.)
- Acne medication (If you are currently being prescribed acne medication it is best to avoid skin needling as these drugs have a skin thinning effect
- Poor health (Anyone that is under medical care for high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, suffers from a compromised immune system & is generally considered to be a poor healer would be contraindicated.)
Post treatment advice:
- Refrain from touching the skin with hands until the pores have had chance to close. Do not pick or pull the skin. Any redness should subside over a 24 - 36 hour period.
- In the morning, wash your face with a mild cleanser. Do not scrub. Pat to dry only with a clean towel.
- Apply an intensive moisturiser for at least a week to hydrate the skin.
- Avoid facial products containing fragrance for 3-5 days after treatments as these may irritate the skin.
- Make up can be applied once the skin has settled, but ensure all brushes & sponges have been cleaned.
- Refrain from extreme temperatures such as intensive sun light, saunas, sunbed, steam bath for a period of at least 2 weeks after treatment.
- Apply a sunscreen with an SPF30+ on a daily basis & with regular applications for a period of at least 2 weeks.
- Avoid electrolysis, waxing, bleaching, depilatory creams, laser hair removal for at least 72 hours.
- Do not swim in chlorinated water for approximately 14 days.
- Do not exfoliate during your course of treatments.
- Do not use products with high concentrations of Vitamine A & C for 14 days after treatment.
- Please report any concerns to your therapist as soon as possible or seek medical attention.
PACKAGES TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Full payment must be made on the day of purchase.
- The course of treatments must be booked in advance on the day of purchase.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Please call 07856095443 or email email@example.com