MICRO-NEEDLING HAIR LOSS THERAPY
Hair loss is a very common problem which can affect both women & men,
especially as we age or as a result of stress or hormonal imbalance.
Micro-needling Therapy is a therapeutic scalp treatment, to produce increased amounts of collagen, which is said to replenish hair growth by regenerating hair follicles & nourishing hair proteins to promote new hair growth.
Scalp micro-needling is a minimally invasive procedure. The treatment works by gliding a pen-like device over the scalp, which delivers microscopic punctures using very tiny needles. You won’t really feel this, as they’re moving incredibly fast in a vertical stamping motion. The treatment stimulates the hair follicles & encourages the natural healing process in the skin, resulting in new collagen & elastin formation and fresh hair growth. To enhance this process, active solution containing unique combination of active ingredients is applied & penetrate the deeper layers of the skin through these tiny channels to maintain scalp vitality & act on follicle dysfunctions in order to achieve good anti-hair loss results & improve hair quality.
WHAT TYPE OF HAIR LOSS IS MICRO-NEEDLING SUITABLE FOR?
Micro-needling is an effective treatment for men & women suffering from general hair loss or thinning as well as those suffering from androgenic alopecia, alopecia areata & alopecia barbae. It will not be effective in situations where patients suffer with parmanent baldness or scalp area is shiny.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS?
This is depends on many factors such as age, general health and the type, duration & severity of hair loss being treated. First evidence can be seen after 5-6 weeks of treatment. It should be noted that this treatment is not guaranteed to be effective for everyone.
WOULD I NEED CONTINUOUS TREATMENTS?
The results achieved will depend on presence of active hair follicles, method & frequency of treatment & post treatment hair care. A course of between 4-6/8 treatments is recommended every week, 7-10 days apart followed by a maintenance every 5-6 months, but your treatment regime will be tailored depending on the condition of your hair & your desired outcome. It can be used as a one-off treatment. Results & the response to treatment varies from person to person.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MICRO-NEEDLING?
- helps to slow down the effects of conditions such as
androgenetic alopecia & alopecia areata
- reduces hair follicle inflammation in cases of Alopecia Areata
- helps to thicken thinning hair by enhancing collagen production
- supports a hair transplant procedure to enhance results
- helps to boost scalp health
- prevents hair loss
- reduction of dandruff
- helps accelerate hair growth
- slows follicle ageing process
WHAT SHALL I EXPECT AFTER MICRO-NEEDLING TREATMENT?
The possible after effect like bruising, slight redness, tenderness, itchiness, swelling or dryness may occur & should decrease over a 24 hours period. A soothing balm is applied after to reduce any swelling & redness. Experiencing these symptoms in your micro-needling area is very common as breaking the top dermic layer is needed in order for wound healing & absorption to take place. The downtime & recovery following treatment will vary from patient to patient as we are all unique.
MICRO-NEEDLING HAIR LOSS THERAPY
Treatment targets affected scalp area & consists of skin antiseptic which prepares the skin for micro-needling session with CLINICCARE Hair Energy mesotherapy cocktail followed by application of soothing scalp lotion with stimulating scalp massage & finished with SPF 50 to protect your skin.
SCALP SMALL AREA £95 | MEDIUM AREA £125 | FULL HEAD £200
BEARD £65 | £55 ADD-ON TO SCALP MICRO-NEEDLING TREATMENT
EYEBROWS £35 | £20 ADD-ON TO ANY MICRO-NEEDLING TREATMENT
- Always attend your appointment with freshly cleaned hair & scalp.
- To optimise the results we recommend using range of hair products available to buy on the day for additional cost of £92.50 which are specially formulated to maintain scalp vitality & act on follicle dysfunctions to prevent and treat hair loss & thin or week hair during the course of treatment. This includes shampoo, conditioner & hair booster serum.
- The shampoo & conditioner can be used twice a week to help stimulate hair growth.
- The hair booster serum can be used 48 hours post micro-needling, every evening to optimise results.
- As with the use of any product, there is also a small risk of a reaction to the mesotherapy products.
Post treatment advice:
- Refrain from touching the skin with hands until the pores have had chance to close. Do not pick or pull the skin. Any redness should subside over a 24 - 36 hour period.
- Do not wash hair for up to 2 days followed by home care routine.
- Avoid sun exposure on the day of treatment. A hat or sunscreen with an SPF 30+ should be applied daily for at least 1 week.
- Refrain from extreme temperatures such as intensive sun light, saunas, sunbed, steam bath or hot showers for a period of at least 1 week after treatment.
- Avoid hair dyes or bleaching while undergoing treatment
- Do not swim in chlorinated water for approximately 24 hours.
- Please report any concerns to your therapist as soon as possible or seek medical attention.
Please call 07856095443 or email email@example.com